RAMADAN

Thursday, March 8, 2007

A big Thanks for Google and blogger team

Just two days ago I found that my blog has beem blocked and marked as spam blog, with a link to contact blogger team for reviewing my blog >
I did that immediately and got a very nice message of apology that it's regular checking of the bloges and my blog will be active again in max two working days!
Really I was not expecting two days as my blog in arabic language; although I'm an english speaking person!. But within less than one working day I got the message from the blogger team that my blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that
it will no longer appear as potential spam .
I really feel happy not for the coming back of the blog, but for the very fast and professional way the blogger team did it!
From a novic in blogging thanks gooooooooogle

No comments: